• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
https://twitter.com/#!/JayHind/status/158422712342167552

----------

Good thought... Actually, they can add one or both of the T20s as well

----------

Sachin in ODI squad. Now that will help in making people focus on Sachin 100 and ignore such pathetic performances in ODIs as well

----------

We are badly missing Harbhajan's experience in Australia. By now he would have made sure we pull out of the tour for some reason or the other. Virat is able to do very little because of the lack of experience.

This is so sad to have Mr Sachin Tendulkar back in ODI squad ... What purpose does that serve ?? Is he going to be around for the 2015 WC ?? This will make Rohit Sharma and Manoj Tiwary sit out of the playing XI ... Seriously Sachin wake up and leave now and make way for the youngsters atleast Rahul Dravid had this much sense in him that he retired from ODIs ....

He is not gonna leave until he himself sees no hope of making his 100th ton.

the sooner he gets his 100th 100 the better it is for him and the indian team and i guess the indian cricket fan. this is similar to the kapil dev situation. the only difference is that everyone wanted kapil to retire. not everyone wants sachin to retire. dev retired soon after he broke hadlee's record. sachin is unlikely to retire.

Not being negative but I feel India will win 1 match against Aus and 2 against SL in the tri series ... Just a prediction lets see .. Though I hope I am wrong and India wins the Cup ...

But he still doesnt eventually end up on the other side of the ton. He somehow falls short of it, and doesnt reach there. He plays as if he has completely forgotten to bat, once he gets past 70s, gets into 80s......

it was similar to dev. he struggled during the later phase of his carrier. and it was a pretty wide known fact that BCCI was just waiting for him to reach the milestone. everyone was relieved when he got his record breaking wicket. and i think it came against a weak team.

He is not gonna leave until he himself sees no hope of making his 100th ton.

I dont think he is going to leave even after scoring a 100 ... I mean I dont see if hes not going to play in the 2015 WC then what the heck is he doing in the ODI team ??? This will spoil the balance of the ODI team .. Without Sachin final XI would somewhat be sehwag,gambhir,kohli,rohit,raina,dhoni,jadeja/tiwary 1 of the 2, irfan/zaheer/praveen kumar / umesh yadav / vinay kumar 3 out of the 5 and ashwin. Now with Sachin line up will change to Sachin,sehwag,gambhir,kohli,raina,dhoni,jadeja/rohit and bowlers ..

----------

it was similar to dev. he struggled during the later phase of his carrier. and it was a pretty wide known fact that BCCI was just waiting for him to reach the milestone.

everyone was relieved when he got his record breaking wicket. and i think it came against a weak team.

Ya kapils 400 + Wicket came against SL which was weak team then ..

But then theres the argument that the current "ODI" team Won the cup with this balance! :p

But then theres the argument that the current "ODI" team Won the cup with this balance! :p

Again that was at home ... We didnt win a ODI in England ....

Back