India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
@Jaymin What article? I stopped reading sports articles and cricinfo for the past 2 weeks...I guess I cant see an Indian Team win a series in Australia in my lifetime.No one ever has seen it...Anyways this is going to be 4-0 againCan only think of the 2000 series where India lost 3-0 being a bad series.The 1991 series was ok as India did draw a match in Sydney with Ravi Shastri scoring a double. Sachin scoring 2 centuries on that tour and Srinath bowling well.Shud go as the worst Australian series I have seen :(

Dont worry no one would remember this when Ind beats Aus in INDIA!

@ Moin....There was an article in yesterday's DNA. I thought that u might have read it online. It was about all that what u said - instead of losing with the oldies, why not lose with the youngsters? That was the main topic around which it was written.

As someone who started watching cricket from 90s, I am happy that India played so well from 2003 till now. In the 90s it was so bad that a draw overseas (even zimbabwe) was equal to victory.As long as it lasted it was gud. Seems we are back to the good old days...Tigers at home and paper tigers abroad...

Perfect!! Now i guess days will get worse after retirement of SRT & RD . Still we haven't got a replacement for SG & Kumble.. Even an average player like Ganguly cant be replaced.. Then how come others :haha:.... Pathetic bowlers..

No matter what changes does the indian team does i hope atleast they are not defeated again by innings margin ...

जख्मो को कुरेदना बंद करो रे भाई!

i guess when ever we find a new bowler.. The bowler in first match will take drug and bowl @ 140+ and gets good name.. After that his speed gradually decreases and go to 125+.. Is Yadhav on same boat?? :panda:

----------

@iCon.. English translation please....:(

Dont know whats equivalent for this in English..but it means.. stop scratching the old wounds, I hope you get it right. :(

Back