India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
Huh? I thought once he reaches his 100th century - It would be time for people to put pressure for his 50th ODI 100 , then followed by his 100th ODI 50 & then & then... err let me look at his profile to see what else landmark I can come up with.

OMG :pill:

Huh? I thought once he reaches his 100th century - It would be time for people to put pressure for his 50th ODI 100 , then followed by his 100th ODI 50 & then & then... err let me look at his profile to see what else landmark I can come up with.

Thats bound to happen! Its human tendency and i dont to remind it to anyone. I tell u...his next milestone wud be round figure 20 k in ODIs. Then may be 40 k runs in all....
Seeing him play in World cup and in SA i thought he might atleast get to 35-40k. But he just completed a total turnaround after that.

Ain't no one noticed ? Yadav is cracking upto 153km/h. That is some serious FAST bowling i'd say.

That was expected.... Indians were very slow & the Aussies were smart enough to capitalize & delayed things further..

^^ That was an entertaining knock! A six was delivered from his blade whenever expected. Man, the smallish grounds of NZ are always fun to watch. Anything is possible there :D

Back