India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
Sehwag took a spectacular diving catch! :D
BTW I sincerely hope and have a feeling that Sachin Tendulkar will score his 100th ton today!

Thank God! You have some positive feeling about Sachin! :)

To be honest I've begun liking Sachin since the last few days! :)

----------

Haha brilliant work by Ashwin! That should have been given out, its now an official way to dismiss a batsman in that fashion, isn't it?

Ashwin was bowling, before the ball left his hands Thirimanne ran out of his crease. Ashwin ran him out.Umpires called Sehwag and asked him whether they want the appeal to stand or not. Later Sachin joined in the chat too.Eventually the appeal was withdrawn.

What you guys think...Will India Win or loose....I bet india loose....:no:

India win! :D

----------

Sehwag's last 3 innings as ODI captain: Out first ball, 219 and out 2nd ball!

Sachin will score the 100th ton today! :D

----------

Well Sachin Tendulkar and Gambhir are opening the inning today too. Sehwag just came out to inform people that even he is a part of the squad. :p

Sachin & Sehwag both out...:smiley-fart005:

----------

Many are criticizing about Dhoni's comment on Sachin, Sehwag and Gambhir.....

What i feel is that Dhoni is in difficult position to tackle these people....

Today Gavaskar was saying whats the use of the rotation policy as even the yougsters are not making runs....

I would like to ask him both sachin & sehwag are not making runs so its better with youngsters....

I hope SL thrashes India in this match....

Did not like Sachin playing the ODI series.The last one was Kapil Dev, who just was in the team for the record of most no of wickets even when he was good enough and blocking another player (Srinath in his case).I think its more problem of Sachin fans, many who like his records than his batting and start defending him :(

Back