India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
In real world terms, thats called Wishful thinking! I m serious, this is not a joke.

I hope Team India don't reach finals. Because if they reach and win final, all current issues in team would be swept under carpet.If team fails to reach finals, there "may" be some scrutiny about team performance and internal rift by BCCI (or may be not as they would be busy in I P L circus).

As regards the possibility of a final berth.....i think winning 1 out of the next 2 games shud do it for us. I m still hopeful of reaching finals & then turning the heat on in the finals.

Here are the various combinations as I understand

1) India Win both remaining matches - India Qualify
2) India Loose both remaining matches - India is out
3) India beat SL , who also loose both their matches against Aus - India Qualify (Ind - Aus becomes immaterial)
4) India beat Aus , who also loose both their matches against SL - India Qualify (Ind - SL becomes immaterial)
5) There is 1-1 between Aus-SL in their remaining two games. India needs to win both their remaining matches to qualify

----------

Bottom line, one of the two other teams (SL/Aus) needs to have a losing streak of 3 games from now, if India has to qualify with just 1 win and not 2.

^ My God!Phewwwwww! Better I wait for news channels to broadcast either India qualified or not.

Or... you can follow here.. I will update here and as combinations become lesser and easier to comprehend , it should really be easier to follow.India could be out of tournament as early as the coming Sunday or may be as late as gasping for breath watching the Mar 2nd game between Aus-SL to know their status.

Was looking at the International cricket calendar & noticed that though highly unlikely - It is a possibility that Ind-SL may be involved in the 3rd Final at the Adelaide Oval on Mar 8 & then fly over to Dhaka , another neutral venue, for the Asia Cup match against each other on Mar 13 in under a week.

Was looking at the International cricket calendar & noticed that though highly unlikely - It is a possibility that Ind-SL may be involved in the 3rd Final at the Adelaide Oval on Mar 8 & then fly over to Dhaka , another neutral venue, for the Asia Cup match against each other on Mar 13 in under a week.

Dont worry, We will win the 1st 2 finals & clinch the series! ;) :D

I must say, Jaymin is one of the most optimistic person I have seen :D

Back