India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
I hope he plays the next game instead of Sehwag...

----------

Did not like Sachin playing the ODI series.

The last one was Kapil Dev, who just was in the team for the record of most no of wickets even when he was good enough and blocking another player (Srinath in his case).

I think its more problem of Sachin fans, many who like his records than his batting and start defending him :(

I completely agree with you...

I am also 1 of the die hard fan of sachin....but now i a m fan sachin with commonsense not bothered about his record...

REgarding Kapil Dev he almost played extra 2 years of his career just to break Hadlees record...and he ruined the career of Srinath...

And now Kapil suggesting Sachin to retire :D

BTW, I am getting feeling that all in not well in "Team India", they are winning or losing, but the comments given by players like Gambhir and Dhoni is projecting negativity within team.

India require another 131 runs with 6 wickets and 16.0 overs remaining
Required RR 8.18

The next mission for BCCI should be India should play atleast 3 ODIS and 2 Test matches with Bangladesh or Afganisatna or Zimbabwe...to make sure that Saching gets his 100th 100 and hope he retires from IDS immediately....

Then it will be All is well with Team India....

----------

If we had Wickets in hand we would have won this match....

I got a feeling that every one threw their wicket away.. Sehwag well, whatever comes from his blade we just gotta take it and we can't expect him to hang around. Sachin was in 2 minds whether to play or not and got out. Gambhir, guiding that one even with a slip and gully in place, hmm. Raina and kohli did well but for nothing.. Overall a very disappointing performance ! Not sure whether if we can make it to the finals..

I would like to see yusuf pathan back in the side...

HE will make us merry against us on Sunday's game...

Dont worry! I will surely have him as PP/AP in my team. He will just not fire! :D

----------

As regards the possibility of a final berth.....i think winning 1 out of the next 2 games shud do it for us. I m still hopeful of reaching finals & then turning the heat on in the finals.

Dont worry! I will surely have him as PP/AP in my team. He will just not fire! :D

Why dont you fill your team with all Aus & SL players, It may help Indian team :D

Just having them in my team doesnt serve the cause. Its the PP/AP which is jinxed. When i started to participate in these kind of games, i used to have Indian players as PP. Then i realised this trend, and changed my preference to non-India players. May be once in a blue-moon the PP does fire. But thats not frequent.

Back