India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
^ forget about Indian cricket team I am still enjoying great performance by hockey team yesterday

Thank god India lost the match yesterday...now there is no hope for the finals...Now our focus should shift to Asia Cup where in the team will be selected this Wednesday.I think Shewag, Sachin, Raina and Rohit Sharma will be dropped from the squad...I want to see Yusuf PAthan in the team instead of JAdeja...

There is no point in dropping Sachin and Sehwag. We all know that they will demolish the bowlers in subcontinent. If they are dropped then that will clearly indicate that Dhoni does not wish to play them again anytime soon!

I want to see Yusuf PAthan in the team instead of JAdeja...

Jadeja wont be dropped, He is a chamcha of Dhoni! And part of CSK..

There is no point in dropping Sachin and Sehwag. We all know that they will demolish the bowlers in subcontinent. If they are dropped then that will clearly indicate that Dhoni does not wish to play them again anytime soon!

Believe me...Its not going to happen...He never dare to drop them in Indian Subcontinent. Selectors Meeting on Wednesday I guess...Fingure crossed :)

OMG - Guys its not the problem with Star Cricket...its problem with the broadcaster as Channel 9 are not telecasting any of the hobart matches in HD....so we cant blame our DTH/ESS....we have to blame channel 9...

Back