India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,241
Hah.. then did you guys shut down your TV when Sachin got out during the 2011 World Cup Final...

They did not switch off the TV, But considering we were in office.. People rushed back to work. In case Sachin would have played on.. Everybody would have stretched and finish the work in late night.

In WC, Everybody was watching at home,so there was no other option than to watch.

On the WC topic, I saw only the last 6 overs of the Ind-Pak match (which was a surprise that I was even able to watch that much)... I was at office working & finished my return journey home in 45 minutes , which normally would have taken 1 Hr 45 minutes on any other day. But because of the match ,the roads were literally empty.

----------

203 off 150, 8 wkts ... Somebody tell them that we are having I.P.L auctions again & that franchisees are watching the game to select their teams.

----------

Tom Moody tweets: "Just to confirm Ravi S is out of the lift with 2 others. Taking stairs from now!"

Stop this Pals. Cricket sucks big time. Its now time to shift back to hockey. WSH is next.

Whether India wins or no they are finally playing how world champs are supposed to play ..

Technically though its next 3 years - Till the next world cup...

----------

Im not seeing the match since its not on HD, anyhow the way they are playing it seems they will be 250 all out in 30 overs ..
So they do reach 250....

Cricinfo:
"This has become like a last minute preparation for the board exam." All the best, Arun Kumar. Central Board Series?

----------

64 off 8 @ 8 per over.. Exactly what they started off with...

----------

24 offf Malinga's over ... 18 off 5 overs :O

----------

Malinga 7-0-86-1

----------

Poor captaincy from Jayawardene - he could have tried Mahroof & Matthews...

----------

Malinga 7.4-0-96-1 .. India win.. Hmmm...

Back