India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,241
Aus should beat SL.. Thats it (I make it sound so easy :p)

Now we have to wait for AU to beat SL!

----------

Now for the first time in last 2 months, Entire India would be supporting AU on friday!

I think, this has been the closest CB Series (or whatever it was called earlier) in the past decade.... In terms of all 3 teams having ups/downs & finishing very close to each other.

I'm sure SL is gonna Lose against Australia.
I mean if SL can Lose against India, then it can obviously lose against Australia too.

@Deleted Member 7160, Please give me the Date of the Newpaper Issue.
Edit: Got it... Today's The Hindu Issue
https://twitter.com/#!/venkatananth/status/174373637728645120
@chromaniac.
How am able to select text in your screenshot?

The difference between Indian and SL with respect to points are is .755...I think SL has to loose badly Aus for us to reach the final....Its still in favour of SL...

Its not a screenshot - Its an embedded Twitter link..

----------

@ajuravi No.. Thats what it is, in this series - head to head record holds priority & India leads 2-1 (with 1 tie) against SL

----------

If head to head was say 2-2.. Then it would be SL... The tie is making a huge impact either way...

Its not a screenshot - Its an embedded Twitter link..

----------

@ajuravi No.. Thats what it is, in this series - head to head record holds priority & India leads 2-1 (with 1 tie) against SL

----------

If head to head was say 2-2.. Then it would be SL... The tie is making a huge impact either way...

Oh Man i forgot about this...

So the indian fans are all over again rock and rolling...SL will loose and india will reach the finals........Hah hah......

The difference between Indian and SL with respect to points are is .755...I think SL has to loose badly Aus for us to reach the final....

Its still in favour of SL...

Nop, If SL lose on Friday, India will qualify. Below are the rules of the CB series taken from Cricinfo.

In the event of teams finishing on equal points, the right to play in the final match or series will be determined as follows:

[*]The team with the most number of wins
[*]If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins
[*]If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points
[*]If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate
[/list]

Im so efffin lovin this! It doesn't matter if don't make it to the finals but every team would fear us.. Amazing performance ! Asia cup is just around the corner ;)

Back