India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,246
So India needs to score 320 in 40 overs to be alive in the tournament. Indian team cant score 254 in 50 overs, forget about 320.

----------

Slightly O/T: Why isn't Star Cricket HD showing today's match?

They very well know that hardly there will be anyone to watch :D

Jayawardene said - Expect India to do something different... Well, they did.. All expected India to give a tough last fight. India did something different - They decided to play their worst ODI game of the tour instead. Feel sorry for Manoj Tiwary though, if the false hopes were not there, he would have got a game today.

----------

How would it be - if India loose/fail to qualify - But Sachin, Sehwag, Raina scored 50+ & hence they are retained :P

----------

From Cricinfo :

"There is a power failure at the Bellerive Oval. Ian Chappell stuck inside alift, I am told"
"Ravi Shastri is in the lift with Chappelli. They will be two angry men once the power is back"

Wondering if its an angry fan's doing :D

----------

Watching out for some feedback from people at the Cricinfo site on the lift/powercut saga

Cricinfo:
RT @mspr1nt: Lights flicker in the lift. Shastri: It flashed and it flashed hard.

----------

Breaking News : Sehwag reaches highest score of the CB Series - going past 23... scoring 30

Im not seeing the match since its not on HD, anyhow the way they are playing it seems they will be 250 all out in 30 overs ..

Sachin out!Office Cafeteria empty once Sachin gets out! That's the respect he still holds ...

Sachin out!

Office Cafeteria empty once Sachin gets out! That's the respect he still holds ...

Hah.. then did you guys shut down your TV when Sachin got out during the 2011 World Cup Final...

Well... There are still people who would not mind India loosing as long as they get to see a Sachin ton. And, I am not surprised.Not justifying the poor performance or not watching it as an overall sport. But in the end, its a form of entertainment. And people will watch only if they feel they can get entertainment out of it. So, for such people - Sachin/Sehwag out - Entertainment is over.

i am the exception. i hate when people say that the entire country is behind the indian cricket team (they really should call it the bcci xi instead of the indian cricket team). i like it when india loses. i love it when players like tendulkar, sehwag, dhoni flops.

Back