• Replies Replies 262
  • Views Views 17,469

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
wow. not a follower of cricket. and half the team is stranger to me today :D

Harbhajan's call is not at all wise, clearly he's totally ineffective these days and only for containing the batsmen is not why you should be playing test cricket.The only reason why the selectors would have selected is that he takes the Aussies on and always gets involved in some kinda "gate" incidents and also aggressive in nature.Good luck with that.

wow. not a follower of cricket. and half the team is stranger to me today :D

All of them have international appearances to their credit.

I would have liked to see Wasim Jaffer, not sure if he will get a chance as he is about to reach 35. Two centuries against an attack consisting of Harbhjan, Ojha, Sreesanth, Mithun is just simply not enough...

I'm bloody happy that Gambhir is dropped! That should be as is, for the entire series. ^ I thought Jaffer scored 80 in the first innings? And also surprised that Dinda is in the squad. Not selecting Sree or Dhawal?

My bad, yeah he scored an 80. I was recalling the Ranji Final I think. Here, it was Sachin with the century.

Friend on FB : Rohit should have been selected, as he is already showing signs of improving day by day. Dont believe me? check out his scores in Irani Trophy, after scoring a duck in the 1st innings, you could see a vast improvement as he scored 1.

where is the "Most Talented" rG sharma??Poor chap missed the opportunity of scoring at least 1 triple ton given his "God given Gifts"!

Back