Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,987
OK Coming back to the match...I liked the way Sachin gave reaction after he got bowled...i.e., reacting that he got bowled because the ball kept low...infact the ball didnt keep low...i liked that reaction as i would have done the same thing if i had got bowled...

Gone for 159. I was hoping he would get 200. Its been a while (Vinod Kambli) since someone scored a double early in their career.

Just wanted to check how Ashwin did in Australia (as he walked in at No.8) ... He had better averages than most (Dravid, Laxman, Dhoni, Sehwag, Gambhir) only excepting Kohli & TendulkarAnd a strike rate of 70s behind Sehwag & Zaheer :|

OK Coming back to the match...I liked the way Sachin gave reaction after he got bowled...i.e., reacting that he got bowled because the ball kept low...infact the ball didnt keep low...i liked that reaction as i would have done the same thing if i had got bowled...

He has made that a habit I've seen him do that quite a lot times....

Zaheer out for 26th duck (Joint 6th all time). Waiting to watch Chris Martin bat.

He has made that a habit I've seen him do that quite a lot times....

Its a kiddish behavior and i like it...

I have also seen this many times...

He does not require to do this...as no 1 will be questioning him about his dismissal...

I was hoping 500 score. But this score to could prove large for NZ if pitch starts turning.

35/3 on Day 2. Is this a pitch where in each spinner will take a 5-for in each innings & share about 15 wickets between and most of the other to part-timers with the odd one from the seamer :| ?Kohli has taken all 3 catches.

Back