Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,042
As if he has dived so much even when he was young!

Not saying this because I'm his fan but he used to dive a lot in his younger days. He was a brilliant fielder tbh and had (and still has) one of the safest pair of hands.

Many years back some cricket awards were being held (I think CEAT but I'm not sure) and he was awarded the best fielder award. I still remember that Ricky Ponting was one of the nominees too.

of course. too much money in t20 to retire from it.

IPL has money, not T20 cricket in general. If he wanted to earn money, he could have quit intentional T20 cricket like Sachin Tendulkar has.

But to be honest, even I feel that he must quit T20 cricket within the next 6-8 months. He is more suited for tests and that's where I love watching him play.

of course. too much money in t20 to retire from it.

infact if he had asked bcci to stop pick him in t20..................then even in ipl he would have been left out and couldnt play at all:sinister:

infact if he had asked bcci to stop pick him in t20..................then even in ipl he would have been left out and couldnt play at all:sinister:

No chance. He has a great rapport with the GMR group.

Take this, haters. At least get the confirmed news before criticizing.

This is what he tweeted, "Another baseless story being run! I have not requested to be rested for any match in any format of the game! Fingers crossed, raring to go!"

And here is an article - Virender Sehwag denies report claiming he will retire from T20 cricket | News | NDTVSports.com
For the record, I am also fan of Sehwag. I consider him "next" God of Indian Cricket :)
So I was surprised when I saw that news on Google News, which now seems to be false :D

For the record, I am also fan of Sehwag. I consider him "next" God of Indian Cricket :)
So I was surprised when I saw that news on Google News, which now seems to be false :D

Cool. (y)
The difference is that I consider him the only God of Cricket! ;)

No chance. He has a great rapport with the GMR group.

he would also get a reputation of not playing for the country t20 tournament but playing for ipl for the sake of money :laugh:

he would also get a reputation of not playing for the country t20 tournament but playing for ipl for the sake of money :laugh:

Isn't Sachin doing the same thing? :/

:) For all of you, i'd rate Dravid higher than anyone else as far as test cricket(which is the real cricket) is concerned.

Back