Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,027
All in all, i have lost my hopes from this team for now. Unless they are jolted much big time - something of the order of I.P.L getting banned.

Why would BCCI stop money making machine. Its obvious they are running it like a corporate company than a national team/sport.

That is the reason why they have lost interest in test cricket and thus failing big time as simple as that.

England 104/0 (36.3 ov)It seems as if India has toured England! :/

Alastair Cook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 29 August 2012 Cook became England's Test captain after previous Test captain Andrew Strauss retired from all forms of cricket. Cook, who captained England in Bangladesh for two Tests in a previous series, took charge of England for the Test series against India in the winter of 2012. In each of the first two Tests - one a defeat and the next a 10-wicket victory - he scored a century. This, together with a century in each of aforementioned two Tests in Bangladesh, gave cook four centuries in four Tests as captain, a record number.His scores on the tour also included 119 and 97 in the warm-up matches. The ten-wicket victory in the second Test was lauded by the media as one of England's greatest victories, and Cook's run of hundreds brought him level with the English Test record for most centuries.

Looks like he is going to score a century again! :|

In 150 innings that he has played. He has scored just 8 SIXES!!!That says something! Excellent defensive player. Hard to get out.He gets 100!!

The inability of Indian spinners to take wickets on home pitches is alarming. If they are going to flop here, where will they take wickets?

Earlier we didnt have great seamer. Now we dont have great spinner as well.Time is not far that we will not have great batsmen either!

Back