India's tour of Australia 2014-15

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 147
  • Views Views 12,838
Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai... next BCCI president from Delhi?!! :D
Arun Jaitley or Amit Shah might be listening to you :D
BTW Sharad Pawar, Dalmiya are also again interested for the post, and yes, none of them seem to bother about the sport - Cricket!

OK so my predictions of India losing in 4 days did come true after Aus made 500 :party::party:

Arun Jaitley or Amit Shah might be listening to you :D
BTW Sharad Pawar, Dalmiya are also again interested for the post, and yes, none of them seem to bother about the sport - Cricket!
Let them do what ever they wanted to do it yaar...:)

OK so my predictions of India losing in 4 days did come true after Aus made 500 :party::party:
You were right for both tests :)
I think Dhawan not coming out to bat was turning point for Indian batting. But since Aussie also lost 6 wickets quickly, so can'y fully blame Indian batsman.

10354818_763868447027823_6656481021656208344_n.jpg

Aju bhai that way you are right .. But being a Cricket crazy nation we expect more from our team .. Even SL got slaughtered today giving away 430 runs in 80 overs at above 5 RR in a test match ..

SL got slaughtered not because of weak bowling but because of McCullum playing with Twenty20 mood and succeeding! (18 fours and 11 sixes)

About Ind-Aus test, 4 caught behind out of 5 wickets today by Indian bowlers tell me that when Indians come to bat there may be riot by Aus bowlers!

Amish no one can play a test match in t20 mode and get lucky .. SL bowling must have been poor for him to bat that way and I checked score card even Neesham batted well .. And yes I agree with you that Aus bowlers will create a havoc when its our time to bat ..

Now India should look to give Aus a lead of 75-80 and Aus can bat tomorrow for 75 overs at around 4.5 to 5 RR giving India roughly 400 to chase which everyone knows we will get bowled out cheaply in 4th Innings ..

Its about time for next test series India starts looking beyond Dhawan , Rohit , Dhoni and Ashwin .. Pujara should be given one more series if he still fails persistently then look to weed him out as well ..

Back