• Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,688

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Friend has decided to purchase Optimus One. I am looking for an online deal... I read on the forums about discount vouchers on some services. Any clues?

go to ebay. I have seen one for like 9k ( A NEW ONE not used; also LG GT 540 that is and not P500)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

ooh wait ,I am wrong here
eBay India: Brand New LG Optimus GT540 ANDROID GOOGLE 2.1 (item 110681430511 end time 07-May-2011 22:06:02 IST)

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

p500 10 K least on market. sure is a deal
P 500 Optimus P-500, LG Optimus, Touch-Screen Smart Phones, Other LG Models items at low prices on eBay India

i have modified URL so that it wont have the code for my location if it dosent work, try it on your own

same price around about, but on ebay you just to watch who you are dealing with, I buy stuff from ebay since it was baazee,com and I have had my shares of bad selleres ( 2 in last 12/15 years)

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

also dont buy from webst bengal and honorable mentions goes to Bihar & UP of course

not something i am bothered about :)

though it would be safer than paying first and then waiting. :D

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

great. he wants me to place the order now. he is going out of town. and i am supposed to pick it up for him.

:|

If i remember correctly, this particular model people have got it in 5 days (COD)!

Back