LG Optimus One: Cheapest deal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,688
am always curies on the delivery time taken by letsbuy after getting review about delaying the same ..kindly confirm the once you got the same ..

am in no hurry. my friend would be in gurgaon for 10-11 days. so he has plenty of time to get the phone from me!

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

my order status page shows: Order # ********* (To Be Verified) Date: 04/05/2011 Total: Rs.8,754

how do i verify this order :P

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

just got a phone call from Letsbuy.com

i believe the order is now confirmed :D

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

i feel SG G II has most of the feature .. and can expect the same in may-june .. as the same is already announced in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

bhojv74 booked the same for 8712 on letsbuy.com but haven't got any update about the delivery of the same ...

https://broadband.forum/google-android-in-india/63114-google-nexus-s-in-india/13/

ooh. well. if they do not deliver within 15 days, i guess my friend would get it from some other place. it's a COD, so i am not that worried.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Shows: Order # ********** (Ready To Ship) Date: 04/05/2011 Total: Rs.8,754

I bought my Galaxy fit from LETSBUY.COM from using same code getting the 15% discount, and received my phone through DTDC in kolkata within 3 days, whereas my freind used the coupon to buy samsung I9003 galaxy and received the same in like 3 weeks or more after alot of complaining in lucknow. Allthough i used the code pretty early when it was just out and my frnd bought it when the code was out all over the net, i guess letsbuy had to sacrifice a bit on service to provide for the jump in orders.

Why the hell anyone didn't give the coupon code to me :P(Probably I didn't ask for it !My bad)

i usually miss out on the coupons and offers. but since i was confused about the right place to buy i posted here. :D

Lucky Admin, I got my phone for Rs. 9800 from a dealer.

Lucky Admin, I got my phone for Rs. 9800 from a dealer.

lucky admins frnd lol :P

Samsung Galaxy SII is the one that matches the specs... does any one know when is it coming here and how much it will be ? I am scant I would rather not spend 12k on this one but given the specs I think its gonna be something like 41K, WOW!!!

Back