LG Optimus One: Cheapest deal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,688
Never go for this SHIT. Useless creepy mobile. I am suffering after purchase.
Please enlist some problems, saying it's a shit ,don't buy won't help anyone.

What are people expecting ... that they did not get... The point has been discussed & beaten to death that only from 20k range (starting with Samsung Galaxy SLCD) that we have Android phones with decent specs. Anything less than that i.e. 8, 10,12,15 range phones are a compromise on one factor or the other , there are just - at best - value for money phones in that range.

about LG O1 ... this is best value for money .. we get what we paid for ..

before deciding the model we need to identify the requirement and then go to choose model ... many time we go with what is most popular model without identifying requirement which lead to frustrating experience

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Samsung Galaxy SII is the one that matches the specs... does any one know when is it coming here and how much it will be ? I am scant I would rather not spend 12k on this one but given the specs I think its gonna be something like 41K, WOW!!!

wait for 15 days we are expecting the announcement soon .. but it will take atleast couple of month before it start officially sale

well it was definitely a better purchase compared to htc wildfire and well the Nokia models in the same price range.

Nokia shiattt bricks, they cant embrace android those fools, MeeGO! seriously ??? more like Me Go- Says the Market share, but personally some day i would like to see Nokia's with Andorid,... some day

well you are going to see Nokia with wp7 later this year.

Nokia shiattt bricks, they cant embrace android those fools, MeeGO! seriously ??? more like Me Go- Says the Market share, but personally some day i would like to see Nokia's with Andorid,... some day

Nokia cell phones are unbreakable and they nicely fit in the pocket.....nt like now days mini tablet pcs where one needs to carry them around in Hand and easily end up dropping it :rofl:

n8 is just like a mini tablet pc that is unlikely to survive many drops on the floor. of course the built quality of Nokia phones is good. but what you get for your money is not exactly a value for money deal. in the end, you need to interact with the software and this is where nokia has struggled over the last couple of years. few people dislike the hardware on nokia phones. it is the software that is the problem. a lot of us wanted nokia to start offering android phones. sadly they sold themselves to microsoft.

I have used way too many phones in the past lol.....in my experience they all break like anything specially SE screen broke in just 1 drop..... N8 design its self look pretty cool...has a awesome camera and excellent GPS support....some ppl might still like Symbian btw :P nd it fits in the pocket nicely. Now how can one fit a 4.3 inch phone like the G2 in the pocket one will ultimately end up carrying it in the hand loloh nd I hate windows phones too....lets see what they do with Microsoft now :P

no delivery until now. their customer care guys are not picking up the phone. same problem faced by other people who have responded with similar comments on their facebook page. no response to an email query i sent them yesterday. hehe.

Back