LG Optimus One: Cheapest deal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,688
Get app2sd enabler after rooting the phone then internal memory wont even be used,

absolutely pathetic experience with blue dart.

they would not deliver the box to my place because it was out of their service area.

i got a location of their warehouse. no telephone numbers. their warehouse is not even present in google places. used google maps to reach the area where it was supposed to be. took me through some very narrow roads. thank god we were in friend's nano so it was not that big of a problem.

took around an hour to reach there (traffic in gurgaon at 6 is horrible).

the guys took about another 20 minutes to locate our package.

letsbuy seems to have delivered the world cup special edition...

The Retreat - May 11, 2011 - sushubh's photo on picplz

this sort of sucks because it ruins the backside of the phone.

That's what I was thinking, the special edition is an issue to you or a bonus.

my friend does not like it. he says that people would think he got it for free during some world cup contest or something like that. i agree! i would tell him to get a case. would cover the back design and would provide extra protection. he seems to be happy with the phone for now.

on the site there are 2 version available one is P500 and P500W .. and i thought W is for world cup edition which is 2-3 k more .. about lets buy .. one of my friend just booked Wildfire black yesterday .. discount deal is really worth ..

hehe. i guess they did not sell enough units to run out of the so called limited edition :D

Back