MTNL Broadband: ADSL light off.........

• Thread starter Thread starter sumit4u13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,610

sumit4u13

ISP
pacenet
ADSL light goes off..Telephone line does workmodem-502T(After attanding complaint, modem has been change from UT330RTU to D-Link 502 T but still with prblem.)what would be reason??????????:huh::huh::huh:

hey that happened with me also....Solution: just remove the phone line socket and then switch on the modem again. ADSL will come up.....

I got terrible exp. with MTNL 1.In my opinion MTNL 1504 option 3 they are not understanding that ADSL light is off. also the way they handle complements is pathetic2.actually after complainting at 1504 , they should do follow up:madness::madness: , but these people dont have that system each time we do have to call them, people working there are really 100Rs a day worth, evan not.........:madness:3.in return they will give some numbers like i got my telephone exchange numbers in return & they told us to call them,:wall::wall::wall:4.after calling at telephone exchange i met with a person who is engineer(incharge / superior) , i talk with him and he answered like i am begger , i asked him what he has done regarding complaint, he said he will look in.........rediculous engineer(thay just come there to fill time and go, these people dont have any system)5. if u call DGM , one madam will come barking on the phone.........5. then one man exchange my modem , and when it dint work......... he reported that my pc got virus that is why ADSL light is not coming..:madness::madness::madness::madness:

I got terrible exp. with MTNL
1.In my opinion MTNL 1504 option 3 they are not understanding that ADSL light is off. also the way they handle complements is pathetic
2.actually after complainting at 1504 , they should do follow up:madness::madness: , but these people dont have that system each time we do have to call them, people working there are really 100Rs a day worth, evan not.........:madness:
3.in return they will give some numbers like i got my telephone exchange numbers in return & they told us to call them,:wall::wall::wall:
4.after calling at telephone exchange i met with a person who is engineer(incharge / superior) , i talk with him and he answered like i am begger , i asked him what he has done regarding complaint, he said he will look in.........rediculous engineer(thay just come there to fill time and go, these people dont have any system)
5. if u call DGM , one madam will come barking on the phone.........
5. then one man exchange my modem , and when it dint work......... he reported that my pc got virus that is why ADSL light is not coming..:madness::madness::madness::madness:

This 'virus in your PC' is a complaint they loag against anyone who calls 1504 #@!$#@$#%. In fact when that lady called me & told me this was the complaint against my PC I told her the names of the people who had come to my house to check. Then cooly the complaint was closed, this is the quality of service in MTNL.

very true.. i get such questions or rather assumptions when i call CC to make a complaint.. it doesnt help even if you say you use linux :)

Back