MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,896
I also tried pinging on 59.185.0.23 and this is the result

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/29/anotherscreenshot.jpg

I am facing problem that if I am connected AND a call comes in, the ADSL loses connection and starts blinking. What cud be the issue? Telephone and BB are otherwise working fine.

I am facing problem that if I am connected AND a call comes in, the ADSL loses connection and starts blinking. What cud be the issue? Telephone and BB are otherwise working fine.

Normal diagnoses would be 'line problem' BUT this month 'April Problems' had this as one of the symptoms, which seems to have stopped. Check out the problems we had this month & see if the other symptoms match. If not then its probably only 'line problem'. ;)

Hi Guys,Yes, "April Problems" have resurfaced again since 2 pm today. This month has been horrible as far as MTNL Triband is concerned. It started working just fine since 21st (tuesday) morning like a charm but unfortunately barely after 24 hours, it started malfunctioning again & the latest update is that the monster has resurfaced means no respite as of now for Triband users.Lots of websites not opening, MSN messenger can't login, D-Link router homepage (192.168.1.1) not opening etc etc (all the same problems being faced by everyone). Also ADSL light on the router is constantly flickering otherwise, under normal circumstances, it should stay stable (unless net is being surfed).I hope everything gets to normal asap. I really don't understand why these guys are not able to rectify this problem once & for all. MTNL must be having the services of private professional companies (networking cos) for the daily maintainance work & problem solving at the Prabhadevi exchange where their servers are located, still they are not able to resolve this issue is beyond me. It's really very unfortunate that during the last 4 years, this is the first time MTNL have screwed-up & messed around like hell with their Triband services.

It seems that Triband is working fine as of now, hopefully, I'm not dreaming. How long it remains in working state is still needs to be seen as it needs to go through the Acid Test. Last time it was restored to normal, it lasted just about 24 hours or so & then again broke-down.ADSL light is stable (nor-surfing state), MSN Messenger loging-in & D-Link Router homepage 192.168.1.1 opening properly.Guys, please check at your end & please reconfirm what I'm seeing is true :) I still can not believe it.@MTNL : For God-sake, please don't screw-up all over again; not again PLEASE !THANKS A TON MTNL.

Back