MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,896
I hope not, knowing these jokers they can really harass a customer round the bend (different ways of harassing is a genetically acquired asset ) :hysterical:which can be more painful than the FUP other ISP's have.:@

Damn early April problem back. getting absolutely no stable ADSL with SNR widly swinging between -10db to 10 db but not increasing. due to elections and then 1st May these people are taking us for a ride.

Yes, problems are still there, lots of sites not opening incl. the router homepage, MSN messenger not loggin-in etc.Really can't believe these D-Link problems could take 1 month (or more) to get resolved but as of now there seems to be no respite :(Can someone please enlighten me as where the problem exactly lies ? In their Prabhadevi exchange OR the respective local exchanges ???Thanks

powerontop did not say what the mtnl guy said after his reply ya so

There is only one solution to get this issues resolvedFlood their inbox with complaints mailsShare MTNL top bossess mail id's on this forum so that we all can send them multiple mails.Callup customer care multiple times for the same complaintCallup customer care for speed issue even if you dont have speed issue.Callup customer care for disconnection of internet.Let them know its a major issue threaten them that you are maintaining all the logs & will go to consumer courts if required.

powerontop did not say what the mtnl guy said after his reply ya so

I said, "Ya so, download zadar ho raha hai to?" what I meant to convey to her was that I am having Night Unlimited plan and I download as per plan I have whats their freaking problem. Have I bought this plan to just look at it and stare?

Then I told her that I dont have broadband connectivity for the last 2 weeks how can she say download is more etc. Then I told her I have filed multiple complaints and was talking to MTNL BB complain handler for my exchange so let them fix the BB connectivity problem first. So she said ok fine.

Hi Guys,It seems Triband is back to normal (atleast for now), all 'April Problems' have gone now (thank god, hopefully it stays this way). All sites opening incl. the D-Link router homepage, MSN loggin-in etc. I'm still testing it thoroughly though, let's see. Will update the thread again later with more feedback.Guys, please post your status & feedbacks.Thanks.

Back