MTNL Broadband is injecting ads on your computer pretending it's a feature

so did you heard anything from the police ? and on which date you received the acknowledgement email ?

you even emailed to CBI and Human Rights :blink3:

I finally got a reply from PG Portal 3 days back , my letter went thru all the ministry and mtnl people and finally they claimed that it has been taken to the highest level and the matter is closed and resolved. They have send me the letter showing the file notings of all the senior members. If any member is still facing issues, please let me know.

We need more such guys who take on authority!!
Good work!

Can you share a copy of the letter - so we have it with us, for reference in case something else pops up again. (You can hide personal credentials in the copy).
By the way, good job everyone. I haven't seen any of those annoying popup ads lately.

uzielkr said:
I finally got a reply from PG Portal 3 days back , my letter went thru all the ministry and mtnl people and finally they claimed that it has been taken to the highest level and the matter is closed and resolved. They have send me the letter showing the file notings of all the senior members. If any member is still facing issues, please let me know.

PrimitiveGenius said:
Can you share a copy of the letter - so we have it with us, for reference in case something else pops up again. (You can hide personal credentials in the copy).
By the way, good job everyone. I haven't seen any of those annoying popup ads lately.
+1

this is the new I I got whos no in it sufderjung hospital? i will take this up again. I thing when the complaint was taken up they quit for sometime and the commercial interest wke up again.

Back