MTNL (General) MTNL to upgrade broadband speed

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 28,337
People should be grateful to MTNL if MTNL doesn't raise Tariffs claiming that they increased Broadband speed to 2 Mbps.

Edit - MTNL should be booked for fraud. They claim to raise minimum broadband speed to 2 Mbps without mentioning Data limits in national newspapers. TRAI has clearly said the telecom companies must mention about FUP/conditioans in their Ads.

People should be grateful to MTNL if MTNL doesn't raise Tariffs claiming that they increased Broadband speed to 2 Mbps.

Edit - MTNL should be booked for fraud. They claim to raise minimum broadband speed to 2 Mbps without mentioning Data limits in national newspapers. TRAI has clearly said the telecom companies must mention about FUP/conditioans in their Ads.
They raised the price by 100 rs earlier this month in Delhi, so this isn't free or anything like that

So it's first of October chaps, any upgrades on the speed :P ?

I'll be honest, I have been getting relatively faster speeds than before, but this happened two days ago. I get some ~145kBps now compared to ~110-128kBps from before.

Hey guys
I Mtnl user and sometime back was surfing the net and a pop-up msg came up that confirm for plan change to F1395CUL.
I haven't requested for any plan change is this the upgrade provided by Mtnl?
When I check about this plan it's a 4mbps plan and amount will be charged according to that.
I am confused , does anybody get the Same message?

So it's first of October chaps, any upgrades on the speed :p ?

I'll be honest, I have been getting relatively faster speeds than before, but this happened two days ago. I get some ~145kBps now compared to ~110-128kBps from before.
No speed upgrade yet

Back