MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,605
call 1504 and ask then to change downstream to 2048... they will do it...As for bollyextreme, they themselves dont have the bandwidth. Thats why u r getting such low speeds.

1792.. not good.. DEMAND 2048

still no speed change guys..................cald dat kidwai bhawan also.........he took my no. n said hell forward my compliant............BUT im still stuck with 256

still no speed change guys..................
cald dat kidwai bhawan also.........
he took my no. n said hell forward my compliant............

BUT im still stuck with 256
i'm with you buddy.....called up at 23358322
they were talking to me as i've comitted a crime asking me from where
did i get the number? and then telling me 2 call 1504:wall::wall:

^ They must be shocked to get a large number of calls on this number for speed increase. :rofl:

i'm with you buddy.....called up at 23358322
they were talking to me as i've comitted a crime asking me from where
did i get the number? and then telling me 2 call 1504:wall::wall:

seriously told me also to not call here again as i shud call 1504 for complaints not this no.
and now i have mailed to deadsl.bol.net ............
some guy at MTNL office said to email here ur plan will first get verified and then u`ll get da speed change so do email here also

at lasttttttttt....i'm also in the 2mbps league.....
yipeeeeeeeeee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .. so kya kya download kiya :yahoo:

at lasttttttttt....i'm also in the 2mbps league.....
yipeeeeeeeeee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

congrats man....... and if i dont get 2mpbs i aint gonna pay 749 let them do watever they want......im too frustrated:wall::wall::wall::wall::(

lol i called the ed office 3 days ago and im still getting calls from different mtnl departments 'saab apka net speed increase ho gaya'.... lol :hysterical::rofl::rofl::rofl::hysterical:lagta hai ab dantool gayab ho gaya.. hehe.. are zyzda download mat kar.. 12 baje tak ruk :)

Back