MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,604
@santu....yaar kaam bhi karna hota hai life main:wall:....i tested my download speed got an mp3 downloaded in 30 secs coool:yahoo:...then i checked torrents for few min...clocked almost 180kbps download speed:thumbsup::thumbsup:.at work right now where this stupid data card with abysmaly slow speed is irritating me.thanx guys for helping me scamper through this ordeal with your unflinching support without which i would have givena serious thought to atam dah in front of kidwai bhawan.special thanx@gaurav:love ur sense of humor@santu:always there with never say die spirit@abtom:won't say much warna bura maan jayaygaand rest of the guys mr potter:not so early riser,mogli:the jungle crawler transformed into a babuasking money for work:Pi may've missed some names but i'm thankful to all of 'em.:cool2:

do you know... kbps != kBps

congrats dantool and Thanx santu and others.Last night i downloaded only 3 gb.:(

@santu....yaar kaam bhi karna hota hai life main:wall:....i tested my download speed got an mp3 downloaded in 30 secs coool:yahoo:...then i checked torrents for few min...clocked almost 180kbps download speed:thumbsup::thumbsup:.at work right now where this stupid data card with abysmaly slow speed is irritating me.

thanx guys for helping me scamper through this ordeal
with your unflinching support without which i would have given
a serious thought to atam dah in front of kidwai bhawan.

special thanx
@gaurav:love ur sense of humor
@santu:always there with never say die spirit
@abtom:won't say much warna bura maan jayayga

and rest of the guys mr potter:not so early riser,
mogli:the jungle crawler transformed into a babu
asking money for work:P

i may've missed some names but i'm thankful to all of 'em.:cool2:
mujhe toh tum neta sheta lagte ho.:hysterical: Pehle atam dah ki dhamki de rahe thay ab post aise likhi hai jaise election jeet gaye ho aur ab colony mein wapas nazar nahi aaoge.:hysterical:

Finally, I too got an upgrade to 2mbps....tried http downloads, was getting speeds around 200kbpsAlso I have a problem, my downstream SNR margin is fluctuating at very low values, around 6 to 12...is there a way to improve this?

Finally, I too got an upgrade to 2mbps....tried http downloads, was getting speeds around 200kbps

Also I have a problem, my downstream SNR margin is fluctuating at very low values, around 6 to 12...is there a way to improve this?

Congrats.:thumbsup:

Ab aur kaun kaun rah gaya? :(

Congrats.:thumbsup:

Ab aur kaun kaun rah gaya? :(

abe mai yaar i`ve stopped callin,mailin etc etc.........
im done with mtnl i wont pay 749 if they dont increase da speed

Back