MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
590 will continue for those already on it. New and migrations will be closed. i will wait for few to try the 2mbps Nu to see if speeds are stable

Hurrah !:D:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hey peeps gr8 news for u pplMTNL Delhi Triumphs againBTW i am bored of this 2 mbps NU.m migrating to 199 :cool2:

^yeah me too running out of decent torrents to DLMe gonna go back to 199 next month as well and come back to 849 after 2 monthsu delhi guys always get Cheaper rates than us here in mumbai.i hope the reliability is better than here with our sites not opening,random disconnects and all round sucky speeds during the day

haha nice pre independence day gift for u guys. how is delhi always way ahead when it comes to better choices etc? is mtnl mumbai getting jaded?btw i'm still hoping mtnl will soon give us higher speeds...like 4-6mbps. yeah right who am i kidding :(

Guys... u people are making plan migrations so frequently!! :eek:I had a hard time changing the plan from 590NU to 849NU... I don't even think of going to the babus of MTNL again (unless MTNL comes up with any other mouth-watering plan)!!!

last year nothing was declared for mumbai and this year too :(.. i was expecting they will double the download limit for all plans.

Back