MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
I think they have started taking application on 1500 also....not sure though

will try 1500called them up.They said they can change on the phone itself but they have no intimation about the plan.He asked me to call up tomorrow.

will they change in b/w month or will they change after 1st only?& i dont think u need to go to exchange for plan change. I gotmy connection booked and installed on phone only, so i see no reason to go to exchange for a plan change.

Ok guys who are worried about the speeds of 2mbps.My suggestion is go for it.4 months ago i started using MTNL and i chose 590NU and surprise i got 2mbps for the first month.And i was downloading nearly 4 gb per night i mean in 8 hours.Thats not bad.:P So without thinking too much go for it especially 590NU guys.You will have dynamic ip also.I downloaded Microsoft MSDN of 2.3 gb in just 3:30 hours with the speed of 215kbps.This tells the story.:thumbsup:

will they change in b/w month or will they change after 1st only?

& i dont think u need to go to exchange for plan change. I gotmy connection booked and installed on phone only, so i see no reason to go to exchange for a plan change.

It will change on the 1st of next month.And yes you can change it through 1500 or 1504.

thats great news for delhi peeps. :Dlooks like there are going to be a lot of plan changes now.

heard sumwhere that BSNL rollin out 8 mbps limited plans at the end of this year !!!i had a talk wid my friend whose uncle works at xchange. he said there mite be plans to roll out 8 mbps within 2 years.

heard sumwhere that BSNL rollin out 8 mbps limited plans at the end of this year !!!

i had a talk wid my friend whose uncle works at xchange. he said there mite be plans to roll out 8 mbps within 2 years.

They should provide 2mbps unlimited plans first.:mad:

Back