MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
lets do 1 thing, call as much as possible on 1500 and 1504, afterall its tollfree.they will definately do something when they get soo many calls

i thin you re right.sol lets do it.

I am perhaps the oldest. to be exact 57 years 8 months and 1 day old today. Anybody doubting me, should read my older letters on BB forum, where this topic (my age) was discussed threadbare. Age has nothing to do with your broadband speed.

My plan still hasnt been changed i dont knw wat da hell is happen ppl at 1500 say cal 1504 and vice versaim totally stuck

same here yaar, no change.. bahut barish ho rahi hai.. :confused:

array yaar thoda wait kar.gaurav also suggested me to wait.you will det the new plan and 2mbps speed from tomorrow.i called them up and they said that today is sunday so nothing can happen.plan will be changed and speed will be increases from monday i.e. 2morrow.so just wait and see what happens.chill dude.

I am perhaps the oldest. to be exact 57 years 8 months and 1 day old today. Anybody doubting me, should read my older letters on BB forum, where this topic (my age) was discussed threadbare. Age has nothing to do with your broadband speed.
We will call you uncle then.:)

And guys wait for few more hours.Why are you all getting worried?:madness:

We will call you uncle then.:)

And guys wait for few more hours.Why are you all getting worried?:madness:
umm.. u also on thinkdigit :thumbsup:

Back