MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
8:20 AM Sunday morning. Still at 220 kbps. Very frustrating, not knowing whether my plan is changed, or whether I will get this in august or not.

what the bludy hell is this.. i am totally confused.. at 1500 i called like 7 times and every time it has been conformed that my plan has been changed to 749nu from 256unlimited. but the page at register.bol.net.in still shows my old plan and speeds are below 256kbps :wall:

same here.a lady told me that as well and my plan on register page is still the same.I dont think these jerks have any idea about whats going on

i have applied on 17 aug but still my plan has not changed it is still the old plan 199.. :wall::wall:whenever i call 1500 they said it will take time..yeh saale sarkari log hamesha late kaam karte hai inko adat ho gayee hai late kaam karne ki......saalo private walo se kuch sikh looo .... phir bolte hai mtnl ke connection kyon cut karwarate hai log.

the lady at 1500 says plan changed.. for change in register page call 1504.. at 1504 they say all plan related things are handled by 1500 including the register page.. so its :wall:1500 1504 :wall:

Same problem here, speed still at 256, 1500 and 1504 saying plan have been changed.God bless us all.

what the @#$$$%#%! they said that my speed will be 2mbps from sunday but no clue of it.i am amazed of their working pattern.

what the @#$$$%#%! they said that my speed will be 2mbps from sunday but no clue of it.i am amazed of their working pattern.

thand rakh yaar evening tak wait kar.:thumbsup:

As u say.by the way Gaurav which plan r u using?I think i am the youngest on this forum.any other below 14?

As u say.

by the way Gaurav which plan r u using?

I think i am the youngest on this forum.any other below 14?
949 ul.Just changed it last month.Before i was using 590 NU.
And you are below 14?:o

Back