MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
i guess you are the same gaurav_indian who makes player faces on planet cricket.net.

I had suggested that we should bug the right person (Mr.Rahul Johri, Dy.GM, Broadband). who told me that the change will happen in a day. All concerned should phone him on 9868131396 and pester him, till he gets it done.

that wud be like hitting nail on hand. he will stop taking calls.

mine it is still showing 590nu on account usage page. Anyone who is also facing same problem?? are mtnl cc available on sunday??

yup me 2, 1500 says it has been changed bt 1504 says it hasnt ,somethin is really F***** up, don knw wat to do i guess jus wait

that wud be like hitting nail on hand. he will stop taking calls.

It is a mobile number. At least let him feel bugged. Perhaps he will do it our exasperation. No harm in trying. I phoned him three times, and he took the calls.

1500 says changed ..1504 gives some cp that it will take time to show online...everything going on as expected...cheerssmile it helps releive stress

just talked to mr johri... he asked me which plan i had changed to and when.. then he asked me to sms him my number... says he is out of station but will get it checked... [fingers crossed]

The problem is that the plan change and speed change happens in different departments at MTNL. After the plan is changed, most of the times, the executives forget to send a request to the 'speed change' department for a change in speed. Thus the customers end up calling the CC, who are clueless about the whole process. The CC guys are paid around 4000-5000 pm. You can't even get a peon with that kinda money, so how do they expect to get qualified professionals?

Back