MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
I have just now talked to the right person (Mr.Rahul Johri, Dy.GM, Broadband). he told that the change will happen in a day. All concerned should phone him on 9868131396 and pester him, till he gets it done.

called CC and they say plan change would take place by evening.the only thing that bothers me is they didn't even ask for my no. to check my account.this shows how serious they're.wonder if they know what's the difference between 256 kbps and 2 mbps:whistle:.

o yaar kyu tension le rahe ho.Last month maine plan change kiya tha from 590NU to 256kbps unlimited.And it got changed on the 2nd of the month.So wait karo abhi kal shaam tak.:rofl:

I Have 590 NUDo I have to do something to change to the749 plan or is it automatic.Mine still shows 590 NU in register.bol.net.inI Am from DelhiWhat Do I have to do to change my plan to 749

I LIVE IN DELHIthis is my speed

I am now synced to 2 MBps. MTNL's service seems to have improved. I got upgraded from 590 NU to 849 NU within a few days from the date of application, and they even called up my landline today to notify that the upgrade was done, and to confirm that everything was working fine !Been getting an average of 190 KBps on link-removed...

Back