MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
same story here. called broadband fault control of Rajouri garden exchage. " hamara computer to aapkaa plan change hua dikha raha hai. speed nahi aa rahi hai to nehru place walay bataengay. nehru place walon ka number to hamare paas nahi hai.". Great MTNL service.

my exchange is nehru place.. ill just call them.. lets see what they say.. :(they say.. 'abhi yahan koi nahi hai.. sab 11:30 ke baad aayenge.. tab phone kariye.. 'hangUp''

If ur request has been properly forwarded to the broadband section at Kidwai bhawan, Janpath then expect ur plan to be changed around 4~5 PM today coz that is the time when they do all the plan changing. However, change in speed is a different ball game alltogether, they might/might not upgrade the speed simultaneously with plan change..for that u'll have to pester them..Its no use calling up the exchange coz here in delhi the exchange has nothing to do with BB except the hardware connection thru DSLAM.

If ur request has been properly forwarded to the broadband section at Kidwai bhawan, Janpath then expect ur plan to be changed around 4~5 PM today coz that is the time when they do all the plan changing. However, change in speed is a different ball game alltogether, they might/might not upgrade the speed simultaneously with plan change..for that u'll have to pester them..
Its no use calling up the exchange coz here in delhi the exchange has nothing to do with BB except the hardware connection thru DSLAM.
if thats the case.. i guess ill call GM Broadband.. or if anyone has some other contact number for Jeewan Bharti pls post here. :)

anybody knowing GM (BB) phone number, or any other bigshot in MTNL. Let us all pester him.

Hey guys i just called 1500 for nth number of time now she says wait for 24 hours it will be changed for sure 100%thats wat she says bt i dont really trust her so lets jus C

speed change will come later awright....but atleast they could show the new plan when i login to their site:mad:.they still show mine as 590_NU :wall:and the plan has been renewed for september.i don't want to wait for another month because of some glitch on their side:@.

Back