MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
@sarvo

and after you call they'll probably say"sir aglay mahinay say plan change

hoga aap register karwaa lijiyay"

Ya!
Customer Care Of MTNL SUCKSSSSSSS
They dont know anything about anything

i have also not got this plan .when i called up the cc they said that it will yake effect till evening or tomorrow morning.

well..called them a number of times...finally someone said wait till tomorrow..which happens to be sunday..last time i changed plan it was on 1st of the month..guess this time they have many applications...hope they change it by monday..in that case should get 2 mbps by saturday or so...

Finally, my plan got changed from 590NU, now it says DSL_749_256kbps.

But the speed is still 256kbps as expected, I called 1504, they say your plan has just got changed, so it will take 1-2 days before I start getting 2mbps. I just cant wait!!

Anybody else got the plan changed yet?

But the speed is still 256kbps as expected, I called 1504, they say your plan has just got changed, so it will take 1-2 days before I start getting 2mbps. I just cant wait!!

same here.. i called 1500 they said that my plan has been changed to 749NU but the speeds i am getting is 256 :(

What DSL_749_256kbps?:wall:Yeh kya naya drama hai.:madness:

Back