MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
i called up 1504.first they had no clue about the 749NU plan.then they enquired and told me that they have forwarded my complaint regarding speed and i will get 2mbps speeds from 2morrow.Hope so.

my plan isnt changed neither has my speed.dont know what to do with these buggers. :wall::wall:

they (1500) say that my plan has been changed to 749nu but the page at register.bol.net still shows my old plan (256_unlimited) , even my speed is under 256kbps :( .. wat the hell :wall::wall:

for speed probs - write to ur area manager and cc it to GM broadband.. details on their website...

mine is still showing TriB_Unlimited_256Kbps....what is wrong with these fcking MTNL's guys......they r just simply crap in the customer support .....BSNL is far better than them in this aspect......

i guess you are the same gaurav_indian who makes player faces on planet cricket.net.

Yes.:) abtom I remember you. :thumbsup:

have u all checked register.bol.net.in.. is it showing the new connection or the old connection name? speed isnt a problem actually.. :(

i've been surfing for the whole day n it still shows 0 mb :thumbsup: but on the flip side the plane name is still 590 nu:mad:

Back