MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
imagining that everything goes smoothly and the mtnl dudes do their thing correctly .. then shd we get 2mbps from tonight or tomorrow night??

u wont get it tomm

Lolz..it took 7 days fr me to get my plan changed frm 590nu to 849 nu and another 5 days fr the line to get synced to 2mbps and had to call the cc almost thrice a day every day fr this chng to happen..:(

imagining that everything goes smoothly and the mtnl dudes do their thing correctly .. then shd we get 2mbps from tonight or tomorrow night??
i really doubt that...have been through plan changes before,,,they do change the plan on 1st but never the speed it takes a week or so ..that too only of you keep barking at 1504...
if things happen on their own which i do not think so...will have a saturday orgy... record videos of it..upload it so that you guys can watch it live streaming...:hysterical:

fingers crossed lets see

this speed upgrade problem only happens if u're on some plan that has 256 kbps speed, like 590 NU and Unlimited plans...but if ur speed is already synced at 2048 kbps, i don't think u'd be downgraded...so if u've applied a change from those plans, u needn't worry...hope am correct :confused:

kisi ka change hua.for me neither the plan, nor the speeds are different,

raat main woh bhi 12 baje? u wud be crazy to think that somebody would be sitting that late at night just to change plans..this MTNL guyz...sit back and relax..nothing will happen before 4 PM tomorrow..

Back