MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
That cellphone number is for a so called "authentication" to validate if the right person has applied for a plan change.But they ask the cell number from the same person who is talking to them... i do not understand wtf do they authenticate...Anyways mario_a... u will get a confirmation call from them on ur cell...

When asked how soon the new plan would be activated, she said 2 days. Hope I start getting 2 Mbps at least by 1st Sep, and then I'll post my speeds.

when i asked, she said next month, i.e., Sep 01, 2007...

me also booked 749:yahoo:.... can't w8 for it to take effectbtw- does anyone know how come the waiting time on 1500 and 1504 got reduced to approx 5sec from the earlier 5-7 mins?? i called 1504 to get the plan changed and was told to call 1500 instead, i called there too and both the times the call was answered almost instantly after the 'mtnl mein aap ka swagat hai ... hidi ke liye.. ". i have a hunch that mtnl folks have tuned up their cc a bit

I am still waiting for my stupid Triband connection, i had applied it in June 07 and still no sign of it.This shows why its time to totally revamp the working structure of MTNL(so called lifeline) :-PDo u guys expect that triband can come in this week coz i have started looking for some private connections as time is an important factor.

Don't u be too happy. MTNL runs a batch command to convert the speed of all the users to 2mbps. And since only 949UL and 590NU users are the only ones who are *not* supposed to get 2mbps speed, they manually reduce the downstream for these users.

Your turn will come soon... my friend. Till then... download as much as you can!
Hi friend

I changed my plan from 250 combo to 590 NU on 1st of Aug.....i started getting blazing speeds...and downloded couple of GB's every nite... but to my surprise, today i was back on 256 Kbps conn....are u sure this batch file is used to change speeds.??.....MTNL must be using the cheapest bandwidth controlling softwares..... that cant even automicvally updated the time and dates of a session and require user to reboot..!

Anyways......now that i am on 256 again....i am thinking of migrating to new plan 749......cos now even a download of 30KBps isnt looking good..!!!

well as much as i know there is waiting period of 2 months:( in mumbai...hope u get it soon..:thumbsup:

Anyways mario_a... u will get a confirmation call from them on ur cell...

Well, actually they called up again on my landline to authenticate, a day after I applied.

That cellphone number is for a so called "authentication" to validate if the right person has applied for a plan change.

But they ask the cell number from the same person who is talking to them... i do not understand wtf do they authenticate...

Anyways mario_a... u will get a confirmation call from them on ur cell...

when i asked, she said next month, i.e., Sep 01, 2007...

It's been more than 2 days since I applied, and I'm still on 590 NU. I hope we get upgraded to 849 NU on 1st Sep. Can't wait ! :)

actually they just SMS u that ur request for plan change has been grantedgo to hell the authentication:yahoo:

Back