MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
i am using 949ul plan.somehow i am gettin 2mbps speeds from 4 days.is the 749 NU plan launched on temporary basis or is it permanent?please reply.

& my upload sucks :mad:

Don't u be too happy. MTNL runs a batch command to convert the speed of all the users to 2mbps. And since only 949UL and 590NU users are the only ones who are *not* supposed to get 2mbps speed, they manually reduce the downstream for these users.Your turn will come soon... my friend. Till then... download as much as you can!

i dont care .i have applied for 749NU plan and i will be gettin same ,rather better speeds from next month also.h

hey guys one thing needed to know....i have booked for my plan change frm 949 to 749...now my question is ..if i change it back to 949 frm october will i have to pay all those advance fr the 949 plan again ..the amt was like 2500/- ... ?

advance means? if u mean deposit then no. u dont have to pay.

yes the deposits which i paid earlier fr the 949 plan.....will have to pay those again if i again changed it back to 949 frm 749.... ??

no deposit is for broadband activation.. plan change doesnt disable ur broadband so u dont have to pay

Back