MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,620
I know... after tasting human blood (>200 kbps download), nothing else would taste better!Go for the upgrade. Its worth it... u can download a whooping 4+ GB every night!!!

I know... after tasting human blood (>200 kbps download), nothing else would taste better!

Go for the upgrade. Its worth it... u can download a whooping 4+ GB every night!!!

yeah had 2mbps for some time in those golden days...i mostly download hd content and it seems endless for them to finish..get two movies at max in a month..waiting shoul be on 1st sept..if they are prompt at changing the speed too along with the plan..if not a week of endless calling awaits for me to get things fixed

I have never been lucky with MTNL.I did not get 2mbps even for a single day while others were getting it.I hope now i get it from the first day itself.However i suspect if it will be so smooth.

wonder if we'll start getting 2 MBPS speed from tomorrow midnight onwards.i am getting:yahoo:excited already...but something tells me i'm in for a surprise...after all mtnl hai toh kuch bhi sahi nahin hai :wall:.

I agree... There is no Santa Claus in MTNL to give u surprises :PYou have to fight for the 2 MBPS upgrade!

I agree... There is no Santa Claus in MTNL to give u surprises :P

You have to fight for the 2 MBPS upgrade!
well i am geared up for calling them twice or thrice a day...

i know how it is ..they will change the plan and forget about the speed

oh god will have to her to those pathetic excuses again;;

well i am geared up for calling them twice or thrice a day...

i know how it is ..they will change the plan and forget about the speed

oh god will have to her to those pathetic excuses again;;

Won't changing the plan automatically increase the speed?

Btw, is it possible to change the plan by calling the cc?

Back