MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
i got a mail from mtnl in reply to my email that sent to upgrade my speed, i had forgotten to tell them my tel no., so thy said something like thisplease provide the port no. as no vmac is attached with this nowith regardsjto bb noci didnt wht this was so i mailed them my tel no and also my mac address , within a few minutes i got disconnected and woo hooho i got 2mbps.This proves again it hardly takes 2 minutes to do this and mtnl is takin ages ,really crap ,best of luck to the other chaps, may lady luck shine on u soon.i live near new friends colony.

speed change would just be a text field where these morons need to type the downstream and for that they act as if they have to climb Mount Everest and come back!

i got a mail from mtnl in reply to my email that sent to upgrade my speed, i had forgotten to tell them my tel no., so thy said something like this

please provide the port no. as no vmac is attached with this no

with regards
jto bb noc

i didnt wht this was so i mailed them my tel no and also my mac address , within a few minutes i got disconnected and woo hooho i got 2mbps.

This proves again it hardly takes 2 minutes to do this and mtnl is takin ages ,really crap ,

best of luck to the other chaps, may lady luck shine on u soon.

i live near new friends colony.
abey kab mail ki thi :(

abey kab mail ki thi :(

abe yaar mail kare to 2 din ho gaye,i mailed to server thn to the bbspeed dept.:)

can you post both the mail id's.paschim vihar bhi ab door nahin....koi baat nahin gaurav sab theek ho jaayayga.we're in this together.kal milkay mtnl kay phone khadhkaayangay laykin 12 am say pahlay.

can you post both the mail id's.

paschim vihar bhi ab door nahin....koi baat nahin gaurav sab theek ho jaayayga.we're in this together.kal milkay mtnl kay phone khadhkaayangay laykin 12 am say pahlay.
arey abhi maine mail kar di hai helpdesk pe.Kal ki thi toh static se dynamic ips toh kardi.And they said ke aaj 2mbps ho jayega.Ab kal phir dekhte hai warna exchange jana parega.:wall:

which one is your exchange?still we 're at a better position then @abtom.baichaaray bachchon ko mtnl waalay kahin ka nahin chodhtay.

Yuhooooooooooo Thanks MTNL :)) kafi galiya aur badduaye khane ke baad MTNL ne net speed increased kar di :) vo bhi raat ke 1 bazze ke baad.
dosto tension nahi jinki speed nahi badi unki...aaj din tak bad jayegi....bharosa rakho...MTNL itna bhi bura nahi heheheheheh

https://www.speedtest.net

mubarak ho baba_maalab sirf santu, gaurav and dantool reh gaye hai, ya aur bhi koi hai ??? abtom ???? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Every1.....im new to this website..and came here lookin for answers to my problem.....went thru every page of this site and believe me the info here is enriching...lol..i would have never known things abt my plan if i wouldn't have gone thru this thread...so my situation is same like "abtom"....I asked mtnl guys to chnage the plan from 199 to 750 NU...and stupid ppl changed it to 749 with 1.25 gb plan...urrghhhhh im so mad at them:madness:...anyway so wot do i do now...do i give another application to AM and wait till next month..or is there a way to get it changed this month itself?

Back