MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
welcome menonyour chances of getting the plan changed this month is bleak.you can directly meet the seniors ppl of mtnl and explain your prob to them, they might help you.this is the only way...

Hey Every1.....im new to this website..and came here lookin for answers to my problem.....went thru every page of this site and believe me the info here is enriching...lol..i would have never known things abt my plan if i wouldn't have gone thru this thread...so my situation is same like "abtom"....I asked mtnl guys to chnage the plan from 199 to 750 NU...and stupid ppl changed it to 749 with 1.25 gb plan...urrghhhhh im so mad at them:madness:...anyway so wot do i do now...do i give another application to AM and wait till next month..or is there a way to get it changed this month itself?

Hey dude, ur plan is right 749_NU which has 1.25 GB download limit in day time during 8 AM to 12 AM night- and unlimited in NIGHT- after 12, so you might get increased ur speed in couple of days...as mtnl guys are working day n night. do one thing send an email to helpdesk mtnl.

Yuhooooooooooo Thanks MTNL :)) kafi galiya aur badduaye khane ke baad MTNL ne net speed increased kar di :) vo bhi raat ke 1 bazze ke baad.
dosto tension nahi jinki speed nahi badi unki...aaj din tak bad jayegi....bharosa rakho...MTNL itna bhi bura nahi heheheheheh

https://www.speedtest.net
mubarak ho :thumbsup: bas hum gadhe hi rah gaye hai :madness:

doston.. as i mentioned the alternate email id yesterday .. [email protected]

I sent a mail to them abt speed issues. Today morning 0006 Hrs I received a reply that it was done. Will check once I reach home.

Tum log bhi apna luck try karlo. and DONT WRITE HATE MAIL... politely apni problem batana... Better yahi hoga if one person can write consolidated mail (with the phone numbers)

All the best [to me also.. will check once I reach home.]

congrats to all jinka speeds increase hua.. enjoy.. i just mailed to helpdesk.delhe and [email protected]... i wont call anyone today.. ill wait.. :(:(:(:(

like me most of the south delhi guys havent been upgraded.. looks like south delhi ka number last aayega :(

i am continuously keeping my router status window open..

Hey Every1.....im new to this website..and came here lookin for answers to my problem.....went thru every page of this site and believe me the info here is enriching...lol..i would have never known things abt my plan if i wouldn't have gone thru this thread...so my situation is same like \"abtom\"....I asked mtnl guys to chnage the plan from 199 to 750 NU...and stupid ppl changed it to 749 with 1.25 gb plan...urrghhhhh im so mad at them:madness:...anyway so wot do i do now...do i give another application to AM and wait till next month..or is there a way to get it changed this month itself?
welcome to the party pal.mtnl kay dukhiyaaray customers ka only destination on net.
by the way go through the following link if you wanna give mtnl guys some application or complaint regarding your problem.this might help
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.. Delhi

Congrats.Waise mera bhi aadha kaam ho gaya hai.I have dynamic ips now.:yahoo: Maine bas hardware wale ko phone kiya tha.
can you please tell me who this hardware wala is? is it the line man, exchange person , area manager or who ? i too need a dynamic ip :(

1 thing to worry abouti used the broadband last night, and i must say i was not that happy with the speeeds.they say the speeds you'll get is 256kbps/2mbps, belive it or not, they mean it.you hardly get downloading sppeds like more than 200 kilo bytes /sec,you get variable speeds, sometimes even less than 50 kb/sec and sometimes around 140 kb/sec, the overall average speed you'll get is 80 kb/sec, that was my expoerience from 1 night.lets see what i get tonight.

welcome to the party pal.mtnl kay dukhiyaaray customers ka only destination on net.
by the way go through the following link if you wanna give mtnl guys some application or complaint regarding your problem.this might help
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.. Delhi

Thanks..but this is 1 party im not happy to attend to...wotever..spoke to few ppl early in d morning itself...like sdo for my area...usnne tho haat khade kardiye...and he asked me to call sanchar haat..spoke to some guy there and he asked me to submit an application..and after which i would need to give a call to some pushpa madam..and few other no's for plan related problems.....im not really sure if all this is gonna work..but if it does ill let u guys know..........zor se bolo MTNL KI *****************

Back