MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
my present speed >
https://www.speedtest.net

---------------------------------------------
now what the hell is this... ?
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6885/untitleduu8.jpg

:madness::madness::madness::madness::madness: 7 pm now... kisika speed increase hua kya ? :madness::madness::madness::madness::madness:

mera anhi hua.:wall::wall::wall:par plan 749NU ho gaya.wippeee:yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup:

koi speed increase nahi hai.mujhe lagta hai ki woh hamare accunt mein plan ka naam dekar speed badhana bhool hi gaye.:wall::wall::wall:but not anymore NAMUNE as they have changed my F**ing DSL_749_256kbps plan to TriB_749_NU in the middle of the month.wipppeeeee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Finally they changed my plan to TriB_749_NU, I had the issue similar to abtom, they had changed my plan to DSL_749 instead, had called Mr Johri, DGM BB, he said many people had that problem and they are fixing the issue for everyone....so abtom MTNL tumpe kuch special meherbaan nahin hai......still waiting for 2mbps though

:wall::wall::wall::wall:thats it... its over for today.. their system is down so upgrades will take place tomorrow.. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Finally they changed my plan to TriB_749_NU, I had the issue similar to abtom, they had changed my plan to DSL_749 instead, had called Mr Johri, DGM BB, he said many people had that problem and they are fixing the issue for everyone....so abtom MTNL tumpe kuch special meherbaan nahin hai......

still waiting for 2mbps though
arre yaar thoda kush to ho liya karo.
well i have also not got 2mbps yet.
dunno when i ll get it

got a new reply from mtnl guys...it'll take 1-2 days:wall:....lotsa connections are there do be done....only surprising thing was they picked up the phone at 5.30 pm.are they working overtime:o@abtom...yaar ab tu special case nahin raha....hamaari category main aa gaya hai.chal mil kay dukh manayain.....but atleast you've a silver lining i.e.the new and changed plan.:thumbsup:

Back