MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
are complete hope loose nahi kiya tabhi to saturday bol raha hu.. but i am frustrated an i just cant do anything.. man karta hai saalo ka sar computer me ghusa du..
kar sakta to main bhi aisa hi karta.BEST of LUCK.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

are scrizer, torrentbhai kya parh rahe ho.. kuch likho bhi..

are scrizer, torrentbhai kya parh rahe ho.. kuch likho bhi..
lol/////
someone watching the forums very closely, its hard to catch up with you guys...very active few people here in this thread...
last time i changed plan to 199 plan for 2 mbps..they changed it on first of month but took ten days for the speed , inspite of regular calls...
recommend you guys to call them maybe 3 times a day and forget it...use your time going out ..nice weather ,,nice chicks...
in no intention to teach you people ..just an idea

arre yaar santu u write a post and then go away.stay online for sometime.akela bore ho raha hoon.post karte hi bhaag jaate ho.

@torrentbhai....baichaaray abtom ki age ki chicks bhi nahin milti baahar...sab ghar bhaitkar padhai karti hain.

hican anyone tell me what is the difference between static and dynamic ip addresses and why many guys here want dynamic ip addresses over static ip's

hi
can anyone tell me what is the difference between static and dynamic ip addresses and why many guys here want dynamic ip addresses over static ip's
static ip does not change.. where as dynamic ip changes with restart of the router... many people want dynamic ip mainly because of link-removed :thumbsup:, so u can download multiple files one after the other by restarting the router and changing ip.

by the way i was thing of starting a 749/849NU club on orkut where we could exchange stuff and all.. cos we all will be mostly online after 12 .. wat you say guys..

Back