MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
simultaenously matlab ???

explan in detail yaar

nahi hai link-removed account:wall::wall: tumhare paas hai ??
matlab ek saath 5-6 files download karo.Kisi mein speed 30 aayegi kisi mein 40 kisi mein 50.:whistle:

anyone knows who do i have to call to change my ip to dynamic? :(

mail them at helpdesk and tell them your plan is 749NU and you are getting static ip.They will change it.

abhi abhi 1504 ko call kiya (ab to yeh daily routine ho gaya hai)

Bewakoof bola 949 mein bhi 2mbps ka speed hai.

gadha kahin ka

good news.... tonight im getting killing speeds, 4 downloads on at 80, 60, 60, 50 kb/sec respectively.

R u Gettin These Speeds On Torrents, if yes wht mode r u using bridge or ppope.

:ashamed:

called 1504 regarding my static ip.. gadho ko difference hi nahi maloom, they say 'sir static aur dynamic ip ek hi cheez hai', finally some other guy came and asked me to mail helpdesk and my ip will be changed.. wasted 20 minutes.. fools

torrent downloads didnt go over 40 kb/sec. 80, 60 kb/sec downloads were of files thru dap.

My speeds haven't been changed too yet. Went to exchange yesterday to meet Area Manager and he told me to contact one person. Only later I found that person was the guy who installs triband. How will he change my speed from the server?After coming home Area Manager isn't reachable from phone and neither is the installation guy's cell no.I call 1504 and they tell me your complaint has been put on urgent.I call Janpath and they tell me it will soon be done.It's already 7 days. Seems they will only change the speed when they wish and won't listen to a word we say.Terrible complaint redressal. That's the only trouble with MTNL.Edit:-I just remembered I had booked my plan only on August 29 or 30. Many people had booked it 15-20 days before that. So maybe theirs has been changed/is being changed before mine. Process is just slow.

Edit:-
I just remembered I had booked my plan only on August 29 or 30. Many people had booked it 15-20 days before that. So maybe theirs has been changed/is being changed before mine. Process is just slow.
no dude.. i had applied on the 16th at 11am and still the speed has not been upgraded.. theres no 1st come 1st server basis here. its unki marzi waise serve basis :madness::madness::madness::madness:

Back