MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
congrats mk 76, poora gussaa nikalo mtnl walo pe bahut jyada download karke.:thumb:

:yahoo::thumbsup::thumb:

doston meri speed update ho gayi. finally

23317722.. yahi number try kar raha tha last 4 dino se.. yahin se hoga.. so keep trying.. BE VERY POLITE

Sincere wishes for all.....

PS-(joking)
MTNL - Mera To Number Lag gaya (Tera kya hoga Kaliya...if u remember sholay)

yaar is no. par to koi phone hi nahi uthata.......subah se 9-10 times try kar chuka hoon

Holy...!0 pages in F**kin 2 days...gr8 goin guys..anyway guess wot happened today...since my situation was exactly like "abtom"..i went to AM with applicatoon to change it to NU...damnnnnn he was well educated..sophisticated and above all was f**kin fluent in english man...he showed me my plan and overnight it was changed to 749-Nu plan.......isnt that crazy...anyway i got embarrased and came back home..but no regrets...coz i too now have a NU plannnnnnnnnnnnnn..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:......checked my speed as well..so thats below..got 2 mbps...hey i saty in sotuh delhi..my exchange is one in bhikaji kama

https://www.speedtest.net

lagta nahi hai aaj kuch hoga.. called them and they said the same thing.. 'chinta na kare ho jayega' grrrrrr...!

@abtom yaar kuch nahin....just suggesting ki achchay bachchay padhaai kartay hain chicks nahin daykhtay:whistle:mtnl update:after calling hundred of numbers and atleast 20 emails i got a call from mtnl:yahoo:.here's the complete conversationme"hello"mtnl guy"hello,sir mtnl say bol raha hoon.aapka broadband chal raha hai"me"sirji,broadband main koi prob nahin hai,mainay plan change karaaya tha speed change nahin hui"mtnl guy"kaunsa plan?"me"749_nu,laykin speed abhi tak 256 kbps hai":wall:mtnl guy"laykin sir.usmay toh 256 kbps speed hi milaygi"and i started explaining him about the 749_NUhe said i'll call again and rest his history.no call again.

@menon : wow man, good to hear that, now burn the f***in net, hehe@ dantool : its pity that mtnl employes such absent minded and uneducated guys.., but these guys also have to fill their stomaches....

@menon : wow man, good to hear that, now burn the f***in net, hehe

Dude..im so happy man...all things got solved at once...speed and plan both..hopefully it stays d same way....now waitin the clock to turn 12..so that i can start my game for d night..lol:yahoo:....take care guys..cyao at 12 nit...

lagta nahi hai aaj kuch hoga.. called them and they said the same thing.. 'chinta na kare ho jayega' grrrrrr...!

where did u called m8??
gimme the no. pls

Back