MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
where did u called m8??
gimme the no. pls
23317722 and 23317733 :mad::mad::mad::mad:
statutory warning: after the call you may have to do this >> :wall::wall::wall:

@ menon : yeah, when my speeds changed , i just couldnt wait for 12 midnight, i indulged myself into stuff that killed time, you also do same,12 bajene do, phir raat hamari hai.

damn!! thts really sad..:( mtnl is really slow & pathetic at times..

What The F**k Man is MTNL Crazy or Wht I Got Upgraded To 2mpbs 2 days ago and i they have reduced my speed back to 256kbps, :@ i can t belive this man, i was havin no line trouble,it was workin gr8 ,i dont know why do they do such stupid things :madness::madness::wall::wall::wall::wall:

http://imageshack.us

all from Delhi and Mumbai.. help spread the word about this community.. Thanks

joined but will soon have to join the 949Ul 2mbps community.MTNL rocks949 ul with 2mbps agle month se woh hi plan loonga.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

arre yaar ab yeh plan kisi use ka nahi hai,949 2mbps unlimited plan ke saamne yeh plan bauna lagta hai.next month kab aayega?

joined but will soon have to join the 949Ul 2mbps community.
MTNL rocks
949 ul with 2mbps agle month se woh hi plan loonga.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
abay 2mbps toh karalay is mahinay warna aglay mahinay bhi 256 par atka rah jaayayga.
i don't think i'll need that plan though cos since my plan has been changed
from 1st of this month i've been able to login with virtually any number:yahoo:....so basically my plan has already become unlimited....now just
waiting for 2 mbps:(.
i think i will change to DSL 399 to test my luck....or would that be like riding my luck too far.....
kisinay sahi kaha hai...sonay kay unday daynay
waali murgi koh marnaa nahin chaiyay....ek ek karkay unday laynay main jaayda bhalai hai:P
what say guys?

Back