MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,617
@Mrpotter23317722 and 23317733 are THE numbers jahan se kuch hoga...i called 9:30 AM today. he checked and then told me to wait for some time.and when i reached home... it was done..9 of 10 times it may happen that no body picks up.. but these are the numbers that helped me finally....

thank Mk76,they say dat kal subhe tak ho jaayega.he did sound like a responsible person.

arre yaar ab yeh plan kisi use ka nahi hai,949 2mbps unlimited plan ke saamne yeh plan bauna lagta hai.
next month kab aayega?

r u sure about this 1500 has no idea, they say its still 256 not 2mbps, i called again one said its upgraded to 2mpbs,why is thers o much confusion

but on website it on one side it says 256 and on other it says 2mbps , wht is this man there is so much confusion

http://imageshack.us

Can Anyone Explain ???

This club will change to CLUB UNLIMITED now
no ,i called them up and confirmed,it is just an error on the site.:(:(:(:(

arre bhaiya santu,plan ke bare mein confirm to kar lo.community ka naam hi change kar dala bina conformation ke.

i just called them now and asked them to visit mtnldelhi site and have a look at tariff no.3.
he made me hold for a while and then after sometime after conformation he said'sir ye plan abhi abhi launch hua hai par activate nahi hua ,a wek baad activate hoga.
that means next month se ye plan mera hai.

call 1500 and ask for explaination.also ask them to visit mtnldelhi site and have a look at tariff no.3 of triband broadband.you ll get ur answer.

yaar koi 749NU kyu lega jab usey 24*7 2mbps 949 mein milega toh.I dont think its true.

hey gaurav,orkut group join kar rahe ho?waise mujhe bhi yeh kisi aalasi babu ki galati lagti hai.give them a call,kahenge ki launch ho gaya hai par activate nahi hua.next week se hoga.if it gets activated then i will definately take it.

no ,i called them up and confirmed,it is just an error on the site.:(:(:(:(

arre bhaiya santu,plan ke bare mein confirm to kar lo.community ka naam hi change kar dala bina conformation ke.

i just called them now and asked them to visit mtnldelhi site and have a look at tariff no.3.
he made me hold for a while and then after sometime after conformation he said'sir ye plan abhi abhi launch hua hai par activate nahi hua ,a wek baad activate hoga.
that means next month se ye plan mera hai.
No problem with the name :) unlimited will include both NU users and Total Unlimited Users :thumbsup:

mera bhi speed update nahi hua.i called up the no. which mk76 gave and i got to talk with a responsible kinda guy.he told me,rohini mein kal subha tak sabka speed increase ho jaayega.hope so and BEST of LUCK to u.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back