MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,615
No problem with the name unlimited will include both NU users and Total Unlimited Users
then its OK,did u create dat community?

gaurav,23317722 and 23317733 in numbers pe call karna KAL before 12.you will get ur speed increased.

then its OK,did u create dat community?
its not a new community.. its the same old 749/849 community with name changed :yahoo:

guys i have a request for all active members, for both who have and who still have not recieved the upgraded plan, could u pls include the date of booking of this new plan 749nu and the date of finally getting it(ie. the speed ),in ur next posts as this would help all the ppl who are still waiting for the exponential bandwidth escalation get a fair idea of the working of our mtnl delhi. guys lets make things better(and more efficient n informative) to all the ppl reading these forums.

spl request to those who have got it .

no ,i called them up and confirmed,it is just an error on the site.:(:(:(:(

arre bhaiya santu,plan ke bare mein confirm to kar lo.community ka naam hi change kar dala bina conformation ke.

i just called them now and asked them to visit mtnldelhi site and have a look at tariff no.3.
he made me hold for a while and then after sometime after conformation he said'sir ye plan abhi abhi launch hua hai par activate nahi hua ,a wek baad activate hoga.
that means next month se ye plan mera hai.

So the plan is not a typo.... :yahoo:

gaurav,23317722 and 23317733 in numbers pe call karna KAL before 12.you will get ur speed increased.

I will call them at 10:30 am after that i have to go to class.:madness:

Back