MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,615
bhai bas ab aatam dah waala idea hi bacha hai.....par kurbani kaun dayga?????

mayray toh torrent paday padhay sadh rahay hain....
socha tha ab download toh count ho nahin raha 2mbps hoga toh jaldi download ho jaayayga....laykin lagtaa hai unhay aur wait karni hogi.

arey main nahi dene wala koi qurbani wurbaani ask the admin of this forum to give qurbaani for us.:hysterical:

so guys my side updateyesterday i caled many ppl area manager etc etc bt nothin haappnd....funny thin is many ppl didnt even knew wat was 749nu...hahaBt jus now i called 01123317733 and after arnd 5 calls some1 picked up... told my problem and he said.."DEKH LENGE SIR"ab sab bhagwan ke hath me hai..(no pun intended)Letc c guys somethiin happens 2day or we`ll hav to wait 4 monday

i cald up at 01123317733 hez like SIR ABHI PROCESSING CHAL RAHI HAI TOH MONDAY TAK HO JAYGA.. wtf... !

i cald up at 01123317733 hez like SIR ABHI PROCESSING CHAL RAHI HAI TOH MONDAY TAK HO JAYGA.. wtf... !
same happened with me.
kal jab ek babu to phone kiya to kehta ki speed kal subha tak increase ho jaayegi,kaam chal raha hai.
GHANTA chal raha hai.
saale mtnl waale 11 baje to jaage hi honge.
has anybody got his speeed increased?

Monday.. what the bullsiht :madness:... All pls call the DGM or GM office.. thease are idiots and wont do anything..:mad:

Internet connection speed results: File Size: 1000KB Time to Download: 39.022second(s) Your Bandwidth: 235.62Kbps (0.230Mbps)2mbps toh kya puri 256kbps bhi nahi mil rahi.keh rahe the aaj subha tak speed increase ho jaayegi.pata nahi inki subha kab hogi?:wall::wall::wall::wall:

Monday.. what the bullsiht ... All pls call the DGM or GM office.. thease are idiots and wont do anything..
no bullshit,mtnl shit.
kutton ne abi ak speed increase nahi ki.

i just wrote the following mail to helpdesk, dgm and gm broadband, though i ain't expecting much.. lets see what happens.. :madness:"i have the trib_749_nu plan. the speed of which has not yet been upgraded to 2mbps even after 1 whole week. i am not getting service for what i am paying for. this is very disgusting as the mtnl personal dont even bother to update the customer with the status. i would like to request you to please take the matter seriously and upgrade the speeds a.s.a.p.. "

Back