MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,614
See in by 2010...... anyway still nobdy answered my question about the area manager's num....
25074040 and 9868135555 - Sh. M.L. Kureel

no. jaldi mil gaye.

25074040 and 9868135555 - Sh. M.L. Kureel
Thanks Santu, i hv got the landline.. but nobody answered let me chk the mob no... :confused:

I called Kureel.. seems to be a helpfull guy but hv told can't help till monday morning as everybody has left... this is really ridiculous ... :wall::wall:

speed increase 4 anyone?
mtnl is giving me their admin passwords for their broadband servers ... so anybody interested >>> :whistle: to increase speed :rolleyes:

mtnl is giving me their admin passwords for their broadband servers ... so anybody interested >>> :whistle: to increase speed :rolleyes:
ofcourse we all are interested....and basically that's why we're here.

maybe you can hack in there and increase speed of all poor souls with
749_NU.

nope..in delhi, nothing is done in the exchage. there is a specific dept at kidwai bhawan that determines/controls the speed policies ..exchange ppl only physically change the jumper settings to connect ur telephone line to DSLAM. After that they have no role.

But as I understand the modem needs to train with the DSLAM according to a line rate, say 256 kbps. This has to be changed in the local exchange DSLAM itself, isn't it so? Then that would be the peak speed we are capable of getting, provided the gateway at Kidwai Bhavan lets us have that speed.

after yesterday afternoon speed increase to 2 Mbps mene 3 torrent schedule kare...BC 12 baje ke baad net nahin chala :@4 baje --- nahin chala8 am today --- nahin chala1 pm today --- nahin chalafir CC call kiya, kidwai bhawan call kiya... to ab chala haiBUT.. meri speed .... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN back to 256kbps..called kidwai bhawan again....Thanks to that guy.. i'm a happy man again....

Back